DSI Warranty Claim Process
File a Claim Online
To file an online DSI Warranty claim, fill in the Claim Form below to begin the claim process.
File a Claim By Mail
To file a warranty claim by mail, please contact us at 1-800-446-7659 and a claim form will be mailed to you. Once received, please send the completed form and any documentation to:
Digger Specialties, Inc.
PO Box 241
Bremen, IN 46506
The Warranty Claim process consists of the following steps:
- Initial Review – Your claim will be reviewed by the DSI Warranty Department to determine if we need any additional information.
- Inspection – If an inspection is needed, a DSI representative will contact you to make an appointment.
- Review Process – Once all information is gathered, the DSI Warranty Department will review your information.
- Claim Completed – A claim determination letter will be sent once the review process is complete. You will receive a notification letter with a claim determination and any next steps needed to complete your claim.
- Claim Closed – The claim is complete and closed.
Once you complete and submit the Warranty Calim Form, the warranty claim process will begin.
Below is a list of items you will need to complete your claim:
- Proof of Purchase
- Invoice from dealer, retailer, installer (with DSI product identified)
- Minimum of three photos showing reason for warranty claim
- Panoramic photo of product
- Date of Installation
- Contractor/Installer Information (if applicable)
- Product Information: Type, style, height, and color