- Eligible for Benefits after 60+ days
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year minimum working with accounting functions in manufacturing environment, or equivalent training are necessary.
- College coursework in accounting and specifically cost accounting is desirable but not essential
Language Skills – Good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Mathematical Skills – Excellent mathematical skills are essential along with a basic understanding of general accounting practices.
Mechanical Skills – Good mechanical ability is essential for understanding the normal production process and the process for producing special order items.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations – None required.
Work Environment – Office setting with typical office equipment. Some work in a production environment will be required occasionally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain costs for all sellable products in the ERP system, including material, labor, overhead and service costs associated with the production of products.
- Prepare spreadsheets and various reports as requested by management related to product costs.
- Determine the cost to produce special items ordered by our customers and determine our selling price for such items.
- Work with management to determine pricing for periodic price changes.
- Monitor labor and overhead costs for all plant locations.